We encourage the use of spiritual gifts in our gatherings, as taught in the New Testament.
Regarding prophecy, we have a simple policy for everyone’s safety;
- The emphasis should be strengthening and encouragement.
- In a public meeting, check first with one of the leaders coordinating before sharing.
- If you feel you have a word for an individual, do not give it one-to-one, but ask one of the leaders to join with you as you share it. This enables the word to be weighed, for both yours and the recipient’s benefit.
- During our corporate worship times, we ask that you would not give prophetic words to others, but keep the focus on Jesus.
- Do not pray with or share prophecy with a child without the parents being also present, and with their permission.